Do you want to know how to bold in Discord with a few simple steps? If yes then you must read this article. In this article, we will see the step-by-step guide to bold texts in status, messages, and all the possible combinations of the bolded format. It is very easy to bold your status and text in Discord. Let us tell you how to bold text, status in Discord on your Android, Mac, iPhone devices.
Bold Text In Discord:
Everything needs to be done perfectly, right? Follow the step-by-step guide to make the text and status in bold format. You can always decide what and how to send in messages. We’ll see how to bold text in Discord step-by-step below.
- Firstly, you’ve to open the Discord app on your PC or any device.
- Now, choose the message box or the group in which you want to send the message in bold.
- If you want the text in bold, type double asterisks first.
- Next, type the content you want to make bold.
- Enter two asterisks again at the end of the word that you want in bold.
- Make sure to type it without any space in between
- After entering the content and asterisk, press the enter button and now you’ll see the word in BOLD.
- That’s it. Simple, right?
How to Make Your Discord Status Bold
The process of bolding status is quite different from that of bolding messages in the Discord application. What if I told you that you can also have a bold status in the discord application? Yes! Here are the steps to bold your status in Discord:
- Open any browser and go to any Text bold generator website or click HERE.
- You will find an empty box where you will have to enter your text.
- Type your text there and click on the Bold option that pops up on your screen or you’ll directly see the BOLD version of your text on screen.
- Now, you have to copy the bolded text and paste it in your status in the discord application.
- That’s it, now you can see your status in bold format.
Read this: How to delete a Discord Server
Combination of text formats(bold and other text formats):
Are you aware that you can combine all possible combinations of text formats to get different results in Discord? Yes! You can combine all the text formats and get unique and great results in Discord messages and Discord status. Let us tell you how you can combine the text formats and make them work out:
How to combine underline and bold options together:
Here, you will see the steps that you have to follow to combine the underline and bold text formats together.
- Open the Discord app on your device.
- Go to any Group or Chatbox where you want to send text in this combine format.
- This time, you’ll add two asterisks and type the message.
- And then, add two asterisks at the end of the text.
- Type two underscores before and after the text
- The message should appear like this: __**content**__
- Now you’ll see the combination of underline and bold text format together in the message.
- The process is easy, right?
How to combine underline, bold, and italicized text formats together:
Let’s see the steps that you have to follow to combine the underline, bold, & italicized text formats together.
- Open the Discord app on your device.
- Open the right group or chatbox where you’ll send the text in these text formats.
- Type two underscores, type three asterisks and then type the message. After this, you’ve to type two underscores and three asterisks.
- The message should appear like this: __***content__***
- Now, you can see the combination of all three text formats together in one single text.
Learning how to bold messages and status in a discord app is as important as every other feature in the discord application. With the help of this article, we hope you learned how to bold in Discord. You can bold your messages, status in Discord using these steps. Now you can use these text formats in Discord to make your messages look more interesting.